Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cake Smash 2009

Cake Smash 2009 was a big success. My sister Britney was nice enough to let us come up and use her PINK backdrop, very fitting I felt. I was so nice to have Brit there to help distract her while I took pictures, at least for the first part. As you can see...the cake did the distracting the rest of the time! Her first real cake was a HUGE success as you can see. She didn't know what to do until I picked a piece off and put it in her mouth. It was all over from there!

Happy Birthday Katy!










11 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE. What a cute idea. Happy Birthday Katy! I can't believe she's already 1. Aww...

T.Irwin said...

SERIOUSLY! So cute! Amy, you did such a fabulous job on these pictures! (it helps that Katy is so stinkin' cute)

Love the pics!!!

Ashley said...

i love that cake...did you make it? And i love the pictures with the pink backdrop, so cute. Happy birthday Katy! I can't believe she's already one.

holly said...

She really is so darn cute! I just pinched her cheeks through the computer! Wonder if I will ever see her in person more then once a year...? Thanks for the invite for the national holiday, I'm sure Katy was devastated that her aunt Holly was not there to protect her from any balloons that may attack! Next year.

Allen Family said...

How cute! You always take such amazing pics!

JSN Thomas said...

SUCH cute pictures! She was lovin' that cake!! 1 year comes too fast! Happy Birthday Cute Baby!!

Anonymous said...

What the freak...is she already one...it can not be!!! Wow, those pics are perfectly pink and super fabulouso...love them!!!

Luke and Marin said...

These last few posts are so cute!! I can't believe Katy is already one year old. Time really does fly! We're excited to see you guys over Christmas break!!!

McKell Callister said...

That is adorable! Gotta love letting a 1 year old go wild with their very own cake!

Lance and Em said...

How on earth is she a year?! Happy Birthday Katy! You are such a sweetie pie!

Lance and Em said...

How on earth is she a year?! Happy Birthday Katy! You are such a sweetie pie!