Wednesday, November 19, 2014

would you like some cheese with that?


This picture kills me on a number of levels. I'm seriously at a loss where my kids got the "cheese" face from. Oh and they actually say "cheese" too. Will is demonstrating this as seen above.

He has been having a particularly rough go of things this week. I feel like he is not trying to be bad, but also that he knows better. I know, I know he's only 2 but I think he uses that cute face to his advantage. When I saw him taking selfies with my Instax camera again (wasting a lot of film) I got mad at him and made him sit in his room (seriously the third time this week he had some how MacGyvered my camera from the shelf). When I went to have a "Full House Moment" with him, he kept saying sorry and he gave me a big hug and kiss....which turned into lots and lots of kisses all over my face. And of course I totally melted and he had me wrapped around his finger again. This kid is going to be trouble for this sucker of a mom. Dad wasn't as moved with him when he found a pen in the back seat of his brand new truck and decided to have an art show all over the seats! Your on your own for that one buddy.

No comments: